When should you see our Clinical Pharmacist?
- to discuss all your medications;
- to discuss a side effect to a specific medication;
- to review medications you have been taking for a long time;
- to ask questions about medication you get without a prescription, such as natural products and vitamins;
- to talk about news stories that refer to your medications;
- to help you manage your Warfarin;
- to learn more about the medications you may be taking for chronic disease such as diabetes, hypertension, heart failure, depression, and other conditions; and
- to help manage your blood sugars, particularly if you are on diabetes medications or insulin.